Woolstar, through its partnership with Australian Poll Dorset Farmers, work directly with wool growers in Tasmania to source certified and traceable natural Tasmanian wool.
This scarce, luxurious, soft fibre is a product of Tasmania's world -famous clean air, fresh water and four distinct seasons that provide the ideal conditions for growing luxury fine merino wool and the best quality broad wools. In fact, due to the absence of major pests and disease, Tasmanian wool is processed free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko Tex Standard 100.
For over 180 years, Tasmanian wool growers have worked with the natural landscape to produce superior wool whilst ensuring that the sheep and the environment are protected for future generations to come.
Responding to the call for a more sustainable future, Woolstar have combined modern innovation with sustainable practices to bring you an environmentally friendly woollen product range using All Natural Tasmanian wool.
This range is called "Woolstar Eco".
The Benefit of Woolstar eco All Natural Wool products:
- Ethically sourced and traceable back to the farms
- All Natural, sustainable, renewable and biodegradable
- 100% free from harmful chemicals
- Premium Australian downs wool from Tasmania, Oeko Tex certified
- Encased in Oeko Tex Standard 100 soft cotton fabric
- Innovative stitching pattern, ensuring wool fibres are placed evenly as well as maintaining high loft
Sleep better naturally!
The range includes, Wool Quilts, Wool Underlay, Wool Mattress Protector, Wool Pillow & Wool Pillow Protector